India News: Times of India brings the top news headlines from India on Politics, Current Affairs, Sports, Entertainment, Technology and Indian Business News.
- Paramilitary jawans killed in action will get 'martyr' status if Cong voted to power: Rahul Gandhi
Gautam Gambhir criticizes Kejriwal's dharna for full-statehood
Gambhir said that Delhi had thousands of problems and criticised Kejriwal for sitting on a dharna demanding full-statehood as a means to solve those problems. Gambhir tweeted, "More than 2 crore people in Delhi...thousand problems.. and what a solution... Another CM @ArvindKejriwal special DHARNAA. Shame !" Kejriwal announced start of full-statehood movement on March 1.
- New WHO strategy aims to halve the global impact of snakebite
- Why SP and BSP are not looking at 2014 for their seat-sharing formula
- Security agencies alert airports after receiving intel input on hijacking
- Tinkering with constitutional provisions applicable to state a dangerous trend: Sajjad Lone
- Omar thanks PM Modi for speaking against attacks on Kashmiris
- Chidambaram hits back at Jaitley's remark over DS Hooda's appointment
- Delhi court adjourns hearing on bail pleas of corporate lobbyist Deepak Talwar
- J-K governor reconstitutes Amarnath Shrine Board