India News: Times of India brings the top news headlines from India on Politics, Current Affairs, Sports, Entertainment, Technology and Indian Business News.
- Pakistan hockey hero seeks heart transplant in India
- Congress trying to rig Karnataka polls: BJP to Election Commission
Sushma Swaraj meets Xi Jinping ahead of Wuhan summit
External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj on Monday called on Chinese President Xi Jinping, who said China regards boosting the development of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) as one of its diplomatic priorities.
Congress demands arrest of BJP leader for derogatory post on Rahul Gandhi
"An objectionable picture with derogatory remarks about Congress president Rahul Gandhi, posted on the Facebook page of BJP leader and former Chhattisgarh MLA Bhima Mandavi, led the opposition party to demand his arrest today.
States like Bihar, UP keeping India backward: NITI Aayog CEO
NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant has said that the states in India's southern and western region were growing rapidly, but those like Bihar, UP and Chattisgarh were keeping the country backward.
- Ahead of Modi-Xi meet, China’s balancing act with Pak
Gadchiroli encounter: Eleven of 16 slain Naxalites identified
Police on Monday said they have identified 11 of the 16 Naxalites who were killed in an encounter with police and the CRPF in Gadchiroli district of eastern Maharashtra on Sunday.
- Xi-Modi Meet: India to push China for Nirav Modi extradition from Hong Kong
- Centre mulling Highway Patrol, airlifting of road crash victims for organ donation
- Surrendered NE militants to get Rs 4L grant and Rs 6k a month